Many organisations fail to meet their obligations with regard to the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992.
Our City & Guilds qualified trainer can help you in addressing your responsibilities by delivering tried and tested (and cost effective!) training methods tailored to your specific requirements.
Following completion of training the candidate will be able to:
- Define “manual handling”
- Understand how manual handling can cause injuries
- Understand the hierarchy of control, where elimination of manual handling is the primary objective
- Understand and demonstrate correct manual handling techniques
- Apply suitable control measures to perform safe manual handling operations
- Confirmation of candidates understanding achieved by written test
- Formal training certificate issued
Please contact us for further information.